Wireless AirPro Solutions
TSI’s new AirPro™ Solutions Wireless Velocity and Pressure Measurement Instruments offer easy measurement access, precise accuracy, seamless multi-data reporting and a user-friendly interface for fast, intuitive operation. The platform includes a rugged and compact micromanometer (AP800), air velocity meter (AP500) and a suite of measurement probes. Each device interfaces with the AirPro Mobile App which records measurement calculations and logging data, eliminating the need for manual steps and hand-written documentation. Technicians can easily share measurements, photos and comments that can be exported into reports, saving time on the job site. The platform offers license and probe service management and extended service contracts, eliminating downtime. Download HVAC Assessment Handbook below.
Features & Benefits:
- Significantly increases productivity
- Supports iOS and Android operating systems
- Simultaneous measurement, calculation and display of readings
- Simplified instrument setup, configuration and operation
- Connect up to 6 instruments simultaneously
- Seamless multi-data reporting
- Boost efficiency by minimizing errors and performing unit conversions
- User-friendly interface
- Flexible service offerings
Watch a Video to See How it Works
TSI is also offering a free download of their HVAC Assessment Handbook. The handbook is a practical guide to performance measurements in mechanical heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems. The handbook educates HVAC professionals on how to optimize customer comfort while reducing their HVAC system energy consumption. To get a FREE copy of the TSI-Alnor HVAC Assessment Handbook CLICK HERE.