EasySeal Direct Inject-UV
EasySeal® Direct Inject-UV is a new generation of refrigerant leak sealant with an injection method that makes it easy to install. With this new injection system, there is no need to pump down systems with high pressure refrigerants such as R-410A. The sealant reacts with moisture and air that are naturally present at a leak to permanently seal the leak. The UV dye shows where larger leaks are with the use of a UV light. When injected, EasySeal travels with the refrigerant, searching for and sealing the smallest of leaks in condensers, evaporators, copper lines and soldered joints. It reacts with moisture and air that are naturally present at a leak, forming a permanent seal. Technicians can quickly inject EasySeal Direct Inject-UV into the system and be confident the leak has been located and fixed without worrying about call backs.
Features & Benefits:
- Fast and easy to install - No injection hose or caulk gun needed
- Clear tube to view the sealant go in
- No need to pump down R-410A units
- Ultraviolet dye helps detect larger leaks
- Ideal for split systems, heat pumps, microchannel coils, packaged units & mini splits
- Works with all refrigerants & polymer free
- OEM approved not to clog manifold gauges & proven not to plug TXVs, cap tubes or pistons
- One time use for systems 1.5 to 5 tons
- Made in the U.S.A.
How it Works