The K50 Slurry rings, along with the CORE EZ Saw from US Saws, reduces operator exposure to silica and slurry waste when drilling small diameter holes in concrete. The K50 Slurry rings are designed to mount via suction to most masonry surfaces and collect over spray and slurry during the drilling process. The rings come in variety of sizes and 6 and 10 inch sizes are most popular. A simple wet dry vac is all that is required to make the core drilling process a clean and almost completely dry process. US Saws introduced the CORE EZ in 2016 as a specialized hole drilling machine designed for the Mechanical, Fire Sprinkler, Electrical and demolition trades. If an HVAC any contractor has to sub out more than 10 holes annually they should own this drilling machine to increase capability, drill on their schedule, and put subcontractor money in their own pocket.
- Collect over spray and slurry during the drilling process
- Eliminates possible OSHA fines due to silica exposure
- Core EZ Saw can be customized w/ a variety of water supplies, core bit sizes & accessories
- K50 Slurry Rings mount via suction to most masonry
- Designed spefically for the HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Sprinkler & Electrical trades
- Pays for itself after only 10 uses
- Drills holes from 3" to 10" w/ ease
- Ideal for use on scaffolds & conﬁned spaces.
- Fits into a wheeled case that weighs under 50 lb.
How it Works