The Pipe Prop adjustable pipe support system securely supports rooftop refrigerant copper lines, condensate drain lines, gas lines and electric conduit piping. It provides a much more secure and safer alternative to using bricks or wood blocks. Economical and easy to install, the Pipe Prop guarantees a professional appearance for the finished installation of HVAC rooftop units. To maintain the pitch required for drainage applications, simply cut a piece of 3/4" PVC pipe, insert into the Pipe Prop base and place the saddle on top. Pipe Prop can also be used in mechanical rooms or for gravity flow drainage in residential attics.
Features & Benefits:
- Hurricane Approved by Miami-Dade County
- Quick and easy to install
- Affordable and durable
- Lightweight - Weighs only 1/2 lb.
- Elevates and secures all kinds of pipe
- APS-1 supports pipes up to 1.5″
- APS-2 model supports pipes from 1.5" to 2.5″
- Comes with base, saddle and nylon strap