FAST-STAT wiring extenders eliminate the need to install new cables when upgrading HVAC equipment, resulting in significant time and labor savings. Simply install the receiver near the existing controls of the indoor or outdoor unit and the sender at the indoor unit or behind the thermostat. 6 FAST-STAT wiring extender kits are available for various applications.*
Features & Benefits:
- Keeps installation crews on schedule
- No need to estimate time needed to re-pull wiring
- Know what re-wiring costs will be before starting the job
- Eliminates the need to work in attics, crawl spaces and on ladders
- No damage caused by making holes for fishing new cables
- For residential, commercial and institutional applications
- No batteries, programming or set up required
- Lifetime warranty
- Compatible with nearly all thermostats, furnaces, air handlers, A/C & heat pumps
6 Kits Available:
- Common Maker - Provides a thermostat "C" connection for Wi-Fi and other powered thermostats.
- Model 1000 - Adds 1 wire to a system. It can used for variety of uses including 2-stage A/C and cable repairs.
- Model 3000 - Adds 2 wires and is often used when adding A/C to a heating system.
- Model 5000 - Can operate a 2-stage heat, 1-stage cool system and power the thermostat ("C" connection) all over a 2-wire thermostat cable.
- Models 7000 - For A/C to heat pump conversions. A 3-part kit that extends wiring from the thermostat to the indoor and outdoor units.
- Model 9000 - For A/C to heat pump conversions. A 2-part kit that extends wiring from indoor to outdoor units.
Where to Buy FAST-STAT